Sunday, January 26, 2014

Ad Sighting: Yankee Candle & Jolee's Boutique

Boston Terriers are great sales dogs. Place them in your product advertisements to add instant appeal! Here are two I discovered just this week:


This happy pup was smiling out from a co-worker's Yankee Candle fundraiser catalog. Needless to say, I had to purchase a votive collection. Its powers of cuteness were irresistible, besides it was for a good cause. I can use the delightfully scented candles to mask the odor of potent BT flatulence.

Today, I happened upon this BT while browsing a local craft store. It graces the packaging of a Jolee's Boutique Easy Image transfer product for fabrics. Use it to customize a shirt for your own Mugsy dog.

I apologize for the lack of posts. It's certainly not for the lack of sightings though! I have a large backlog of saved sightings for you to enjoy in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment